When speaking about the cheap and reliable hosting providers, BlueHost and HostGator comes to our mind. Both these hosting servers are capable of handling unlimited domains and also provide unlimited hosting space, file transfer etc…
BlueHost in particular offers a free domain for the lifetime of your account with them. Earlier, we discussed about installing WordPress on HostGator and now lets see how can one install a WordPress software on BlueHost server using cPanel.
How to Install WordPress CMS on BlueHost?
- Login to your BlueHost cPanel and then scroll down until you find the “Site Builders” tab > Select “WordPress”..
- Next, Click on “Install” under the “Install WordPress” option.
- Give your installation preferences such as
- Step 1: the URL where you want to install WordPress
- Step 2: Advanced Options like Sitename, username and password. Leave the checkbox titled “Automatically create a new database” ticked.
- Step 3: Plugins and Themes – You can either choose some recommended WordPress plugins to be installed automatically or leave them unchecked and install those plugins from the WP dashboard later.
- Step 4: Legal Information – Read the terms and conditions of the GPLv2 agreement and then check mark the box.
- Click on “Complete”.
That’s it! You’ll be now able to login to your new WordPress blog @ http://www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin/ using the credentials provided by you in Step2. Replace “yourdomain” with your blog name in the above URL.