If you’re a regular reader of 9to5Blogger, you might’ve noticed the improvement in page rank and monthly traffic. I mainly follow two link building techniques to get quality backlinks to my blog. This includes guest blogging and do-follow blog commenting. One can get quality dofollow backlinks through these techniques and get rid of Google Algo Penalties.
And now, let’s discuss about the in and out’s of blog commenting.
Blog Commenting Guidelines
Blog commenting is undoubtedly one of the best sources of getting one way links pointing back to your website. Not just a backlink, you can even get traffic through commenting, but that too only when your comment is interesting.
- Mainly comment on blogs with relevant niche such as yours. This will add more weightage as you get links from relevant sites.
- Read before you take action: First read the entire article and the available comments, then you can add some additional information regarding the topic or simply ask a question if you don’t agree with the author’s point.
- No one likes to see comments such as “superb blog”, “thanks for sharing” or “see my blog” on their blog and so never ever comment without adding any value to the topic.
- Most of the blogs don’t accept keywords as name and hence try to use
“Your real name @ keyword” in the name field. If you find any blogs that accept keywords, then it is sure your luck. Go ahead and submit your comment with your targeted keyword in the name field. This will boost your rankings for sure.
There are actually two kinds of blog commenting techniques.
- DoFollow Blog Commenting: This is the most widely used commenting technique. There are some blogs (listed below) which have a dofollow enabled commenting system. Commenting on such blogs will add some PR juice to your blog + some traffic if it is interesting.
Disadvantage: You’ll have less chances of getting huge traffic to your site using this technique due to the number of users commenting on dofollow blogs for PR.
- NoFollow Blog Commenting: This is less widely used blog commenting technique. Make a note of some popular blogs in your niche and add useful comments on their blogs (especially on their popular posts and recent posts). Doing so, you’ll get good number visitors from your comments on their blogs.
Disadvantage: Unlike dofollow blogs, you’ll only get traffic and not any PR juice.
So, depending upon your need, you can follow whatever blog commenting technique suits you. But I personally suggest participating in both the techniques so that you’ll get both traffic and some page rank.
How to Find Blogs in your Niche?
If you wanted to find the dofollow blogs in your niche manually, then please follow the below procedure.
- Perform a Google search of your niche (Ex: Blogging Tips, WordPress Guide for Beginners, SEO Tips etc…)
- Join any bloggers community like IndiBlogger or Bloggers.Com and you can easily find blogs based on your interested categories.
- Simply, use the free software called “Comment Kahuna”.
In case you don’t have enough time to find blogs to comment, below is a list prepared by us.
High Pagerank DoFollow Blogs List
This list will be updated frequently. So, please bookmark this post and return when you need it. BTW, our 9to5Blogger is also a dofollow comment enabled blog 🙂 If your blog is a dofollow blog but is not listed above, then please leave your URL in the comment field. We’ll update it in our list.