Which Niches are not Allowed by Adsense?
If you’re reading this post, then I’m sure you know at least something about Google Adsense and how it helps people to earn money online. But, most of the people get their Adsense accounts banned for not following the Adsense TOS policies. Google bans Adsense accounts mainly due to malicious action such as unusual click activity, copyright/piracy issues and content that is not liked by Google.
Recommended Read: Best Adsense Alternatives for Indian Blogs
- Adult Content: Adult content includes pornographic and sexual images/videos. To be precise, the content that isn’t appropriate to be viewed along with family & especially children is “Adult content”.
- Copyrighted/Piracy Content: You’re not allowed to use Adsense network on sites that distribute pirated materials like mp3, videos etc… Also, you’re not supposed to use other’s content on your website without his/her approval, which violates Adsense TOS. In case if they filed a DMCA complaint against your website, then your account would surely get banned by Google. So, its always better to stay away from these activities.
- Drugs/Addictive Material: Adsense ads are not permitted to go live on websites that promote illegal drugs.
- Click2Earn Sites: Placing ads on websites that offer their users whenever an action is performed such as clicking on ads, browsing pages, surveying products, reading mails etc…is completely against Adsense TOS.
- Gambling/Hacking: All these illegal activities like money bets, distributing pirated software etc…are not allowed by Google Adsense.
- Violence: Websites that promote or display images/videos with violent material such as freak accidents, fighting and/or content that isn’t safe for a family is against Adsense. So, no hate content or racism and harmful weapons.
- Google Brand: You’re not in any way allowed to use Google brand features like Google Finance on your website and also no trademark terms in your domain name.
That’s it! Do note that there is very less chance for an Adsense account to be restored after getting banned by Google. So, it’s better to read & follow the Google Adsense terms & conditions and play safe 🙂
Tags: Google Adsense
Share This Article
Get Free Email Alerts
And, Next Confirm Your Email Subcription