Once you’re well known as a popular blogger in your niche, people start asking you to accept them as guest writers so that they can publish articles and in-return get quality backlinks to their websites. This can be possible by giving them a option to register as a user in WordPress, but what if your blog is hosted on free Blogger platform? There is no problem. You can setup multi-author blog in blogger.com too. Just follow our guide.
How to Setup Multi-author Blog in Blogger.Com?
With multi-author blog, you can manage multiple authors on your blogger blog so that more number of persons are allowed to write for your blog.
- Login to blogger dashboard.
- Go to Settings > Under “Permissions” section, click on +Add authors.
- Provide the email id’s of people whom you wanted to make as authors for your blog.
- Click on “Invite authors”.
- Blogger now sends an invitation email to each one listed by you in the text box.
- Ask the recipient (listed author) to respond to the email by confirming it.
Unlike, WordPress platform where users will be given chance to register, adding authors has to be done by admin himself in Blogger.