Importance of Niche Blogging & List of Profitable Adsense Niches
Writing blogs is a pretty common way of becoming popular nowadays. Add to that the option of earning some extra bucks through the internet. Niche blogs are the topic specific blogs which are written keeping in mind a certain section of the online visitors. They appeal only to a small portion of the market or niche, and that is the reason they are named so. Suppose the niche concerned is fish food. The posts in this case will be centered on fishes, fish foods and natural fish foods. Whenever a blogger starts writing about any topic, the focus is always on information and the way in which it is presented to the visitors. The viewers who read the blogs are doing so mainly because of two reasons:
- They are looking for information which they hope to find in your blog.
- In case they are regular visitors to your site, they continue to visit it since they trust you to give them the right information.
The Importance of Niche Blogging
- In fact information is the key selling tool, which decides the fate of your article or the product which it is promoting. This is where the importance of the niche blogs lies. Moreover, blogs have a major advantage. They give you the option to syndicate the content you are writing using the RSS, which stands for the Real Simple Syndication. With the help of this simple technology, you can syndicate your articles, eBooks, mp3 files, product reviews etc. Once you are affiliated to the network of niche blogs, you can attach an RSS feed with your posts, so that your visitors get the option of subscribing to it. This increases the visibility of your posts. Once a certain person subscribes to your posts using the RSS Feed, he/she will be the first person to get the notification about your next update. As the niche blogs are centered on a specified topic, the RSS Feed is extremely important for these. Together, they make a great marketing tool.
- Blogs have always maintained an extremely friendly relationship with the Search Engines. When it comes to the Niche Blogs, every time you post one, the Search Engines are pinged and the RSS Directories come to know that a fresh content is there for them to index. The more you write, the more the search engines have to index. And this promotes the amount of traffic to your blogs.
- Niche blogs are also important in the sense that you can get related ads directed to your blog. You can achieve this with the help of Google Adsense. This obviously increases your profits. Google will take care of displaying the related ads regarding your blog, along with your marketing message.
- Depending on your situation at home, you can easily start a home-based niche blogging business. It is very easy and all it needs is committed in what you are doing, and a few basic steps. The best thing about opening a niche blogging business is it does not need any sort of capital investment. What it requires mostly is time and commitment. So if you have a very tight schedule and are not quite sure about the amount of time you can afford for this, it is not the right choice for you. These kind of blogs need to be updated daily, and this requires time and effort on your part. However, if this is just an extra earning option for you then there is one catch to it. You can do the job of writing all the posts any one day of the week. Once the writing is completed, you can easily post them throughout the week.
- If you are not that into writing, but still want to start a niche blogging business you can very easily get someone to ghost-write the articles for you. Alternative routes are always possible with niche blogging. No doubt it has become such a rage nowadays. One important detail should always be kept in mind regarding these. There are many niche blogs which don’t get started. The best way to start your business is to go about it slowly. One or two blogs at first, and then you can speed up depending on the response from the visitors.
Niche Blogging is all about targeting the right information and the right viewers. That is why a little amount of research always needs to be done before selecting the niche on which you will be focusing for your blogs. This is the thing about which utmost care has to be taken. Once you select the right niche, proper promotion is all your niche blogging business will need to flourish.
List of High Paying Adsense Niches
- Health: Weigh Loss & Fitness, Anti-aging, Cancer, Dentistry and Orthodontics
- Insurance: Car and auto insurance, Health and Medical Insurance
- Computers & Internet: Computer Hardware, Computer Repairs, PC and Internet Security, Dedicated Hosting, ISP and Networking, Online Degree, SEO software and tools, Web Development, Stock Broking (Blogging niche falls in the Internet category)
- Banking and Finance: Loans and Mortgage, Credit and Finance, Debt consolidation
- Legal representation: Searches for attorney increased the bidding rate for this niche
- Digital Photography: digital photography schools, certificate, digital photography education, Careers in photography
- Psychotherapy: We can include this category in health, but i think it is best to treat this as a different niche as it gives more adsense revenue as a separate site.
- Real Estate: A damn good niche for getting good adsense income. Google pays nice price for clicks on these Real Estate related ads.
- Consumer Electronics: Gadgets, Mobiles and many other Electronic devices
- Antiques and Collectibles: Another good niche to choose for getting high adsense income.
- Dating: There are Lots of lonely hearts out there and the online dating sites are willing to pay more money to find them.
And most of all, if the niche you’re blogging is your passion, then your blog will do wonders. Stay focused and keep Blogging
Incoming search terms:
- adsense high paying niches
- list of niche blog topics
- blog niche for adsense
- what is the best niche for adsense
- Top 10 niche for adsense
Tags: Google Adsense
Share This Article
Get Free Email Alerts
And, Next Confirm Your Email Subcription