Must Have WordPress Plugins for Every Website
As you can see, this blogger tips blog is powered by WordPress software which is the best CMS available online. Although, WordPress is a powerful CMS, what makes it even so powerful is its support for WordPress plugins with which you can add new functionality that’s otherwise not provided by the free version of WordPress i.e., WordPress.org.
However, adding enormous number of WordPress plugins in order to make your WordPress powerful doesn’t give any benefits and instead it increases your WordPress blog’s loading time. So, below is a list of few recommended WordPress plugins that everyone can find useful.
Best & Recommended WordPress Plugins for a WordPress Powered Blog
- WordPress SEO: This plugin is created by Yoast and is probably the best WordPress SEO plugin you need. It helps in creating better titles, prevent duplicate pages such as archives, categories and tags from getting indexed by search engines. This plugin even adds necessary meta tags needed for more SEO friendly snippets.
- Redirection: If you’ve changed your WordPress URL structure or an existing post URL, the old URL might show a 404 not found error. These errors can easily be rectified using this Wordpres redirection plugn. Divert all your visitors who lands on your error pages to the right pages.
- YARRP: In order to reduce bounce rate, showing related posts on every article is recommended. In order to do so, this related posts plugin will be helpful.
- WP DB Manager: Taking a backup of your WordPress database is always recommended. This plugin helps you to backup your database either manually or automatically. Regularly backup your SQL database to stay safe.
- Google XML Sitemaps: An XML sitemap will help Google and other search engines to know about each and every pages or post of your website and so its recommended to have an XML sitemap for every website.
- Pubsubhubb: This plugin will instantly ping Google once you publish a blog post letting Google know that you’re the original author for that particular post. It helps in fighting content duplication.
- Login Logger: This pluging logs all the details of the logged-in person such as his computers IP address, date and time. In this way, you can know if any unauthorized person has logged into your wordpress dashboard easily and then can block that particular IP address.
- W3 Total Cache: This is byfar the best caching plugin for WordPress to improve page speed. You can minify scripts; add expiration tags to files and more.
- WordPress PDA: If your website doesn’t use a responsive design, then this plugin definitely comes handy in serving the mobile version of your website.
- Broken Link Checker: It helps you to monitor and rectify 404/broken links in your blog.
Hope, this list of WordPress plugins are more than enough for many of the blogs present on the Internet. However, few blogs which need advance functionality can install plugins that fulfill their requirements in addition to the WP plugins listed above.
Share This Article
Get Free Email Alerts
And, Next Confirm Your Email Subcription