9to5Blogger Monthly Traffic & Earning Report for July, August and September 2012
It’s been a long time since I shared 9to5blogger’s monthly traffic report and so today I’ve decided to share reports for the missed 3 months – July, August and September 2012.
In the month of June i.e., the first month of launch, 9to5Blogger has received 411 visits and from then onwards, it is showing a very positive growth.
- June – 411
- July – 536 (+33% MoM)
- August – 1173 (+119% MoM)
- September – 1267 (+8% MoM)
For all these three months, search engines have contributed nearly 60% of the entire traffic while we got 26% from referral sites like Facebook, Twitter and through blog commenting. The remaining visitors landed on our blog directly.
Due to my frequent traveling schedule, I haven’t done much postings and promotion all these months. However, traffic improved month over month due to the fact that the articles written are time independent.
Updates (What We’ve Done)
- We had a custom WordPress theme for 9to5Blogger
- Alexa ranking has improved a lot and now it is nearly 2 lakhs.
- Participated in Bluehost Affiliate for the first time and it showed positive impact on our overall earnings. Bluehost alone earned us nearly $1259. BTW, its not alone from 9to5Blogger. TechZene has also contributed some clicks.
- Bluehost Affiliate Earnings: My first experience with Bluehost was pretty encouraging.
Updates (What We’re About to Do)
- I’ll be submitting more guest posts on popular blogs this month (niche:blogging)
- Adding a new column “PROBlogger Interviews” in our blog this month (Keep guessing who is the first problogger to get interviewed).
- Will be more active on social networking sites.
- I’m receiving several requests to accept guest articles, but as of now, I’ve no plans to launch guest posting service on this blog as I wanted to make this blog a single-author blog, atleast for now 🙂
Tags: Traffic Reports
Share This Article
Get Free Email Alerts
And, Next Confirm Your Email Subcription