Manipulate & Increase Alexa Ranking
Alexa, a subsidiary of Amazon.com, is a ranking system based on the amount of traffic or hits a website receives from users with the Alexa toolbar installed on their computer browser.
Alexa Ranking: The less is better. Generally, advertisers consider Alexa rank to determine the quality score of a website. It doesn’t mean a website having a good Alexa rank is getting more visitors. Learn how Alexa ranking works.
How to Increase Alexa Ranking of a Website?
- Download & Install Alexa toolbar (free) on your computer. So whenever you browse your website, the Alexa toolbar tracks your visit and eventually leads to increase in the ranking.
- Place an Alexa rank widget on your blog.
- Encourage your friends to install the Alexa toolbar on their system and ask them to rate your website profile on Alexa.
- Post frequency will also have major impact on Alexa ranking. Regular posting will improve your Alexa ranking in a positive way.
- Make sure you post content related to bloggers/webmasters as they’ll surely have the toolbar installed.
- Promote your website on webmaster forums and social networking sites.
- Last but not least, you may also try Alexa autosurfs if yours is a new blog or site as they work for sites having zero Alexa rank. #not suitable for aged blogs with decent Alexa.
That’s it! Using these 7 easy ways, you can manipulate and increase your website Alexa ranking.
Incoming search terms:
- alexa rank
- Alexa Certify Wapsite
- how to manipulate your websites hits
Share This Article
Get Free Email Alerts
And, Next Confirm Your Email Subcription