Every newbie these days is starting with a tech blog and so it’s obvious to say that technology niche is fully competitive. Hundreds of blogs are created on the niche “technology” each day and almost 70 to 85% of them are vanishing after a few days. This is because the blogger who’ve started the blog has not tasted success with his new technology blog. There are several reasons for one to fail in tech blogging – no dedication, no frequent updates, no uniquity are a few.
Well, today I’d like to say a few points that’ll lead you to success with your new tech blog.
How to Make a Successful Tech Blog ?
- Dedication: Unlike other niches, tech niche is something different. You’ll have to dedicate completely to one blog as all the technology updates are time-based and if you couldn’t update the news on time, then you’re out of the league. If you’ve only one blog and you’ve dedicated yourself completely to it, then you’ll have enough time to concentrate on it. In case you don’t want to leave your other blog, then hire someone to write for it.
- Frequent Updates: The same (above) applies here. Regular posting is one good habit of a tech blogger. Try to stay updated on the latest trends, tech news, and popular magazines. Most importantly subscribe to the popular blogs in your niche. [Mashable, ThinkDigit, RRW, TNW]
- Uniquity: I know what you’re thinking about! If we’re writing news covered by others, then how could we make it unique? You can make the content unique by adding your thoughts about the news by doing some research about the topic. Always remember to write in your own language (not mother tongue) i.e., create your own writing style and don’t imitate others style of writing.
- Marketing: While one part of making a tech blog successful is writing quality content regularly, the other part is to market it to the public. With Google’s recent changes in its algorithm, social votes have gained more importance in improving a blog’s search ranking. So, try to promote your blog on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ , Pinterest and several other social networking sites where users will engage more. Next, build quality backlinks by blog commenting and guest postings.
Make sure you follow all these steps and I’m sure you’ll taste your success in tech blogging no matter how many competitors you’ve but remember all you need to have is dedication.
P.S: All the points I mentioned here are based on my personal experience with TechZene.
Are you also a tech blogger? Please do share your success with us.
Incoming search terms:
- how to make a tech blog
- how to make a successful tech blog
- how o make a tech blog
Share This Article
Get Free Email Alerts
And, Next Confirm Your Email Subcription