As you know, WordPress has rolled out its new version named “Green” for everyone. I personally tested it out and found it amazing. However, some users while updating to WordPress 3.4 have encountered “fatal error: call to undefined method dbrc_wpdb::delete() in”. This error occurs due to the cache plugins used on our WordPress blogs.
Fix for Fatal Error during WordPress 3.4 Upgrade
- Open your cPanel or use FileZilla (any FTP program) to navigate to wp-content folder on your WordPress installation.
- Find the db.php file and download a copy of it on to your computer.
- Next, delete the file from your server.
- Now, go back to the WordPress 3.4 update error page and refresh the page.
- The installation will now be completed successfully.
Tip: Sometimes, de-activating and again activating the cache plugin will itself do the magic.
Happy Blogging 🙂