A Beginner’s Guide to Blogging with Blogger.Com
Blogger or Blogspot is one of the most popular Blogging platforms available. It is a free service provided by Google. Most of the newbie Bloggers start their journey of Blogging with Blogspot blogs and then move into WordPress blog once they gain full knowledge about how to blog. There are many advantages and disadvanges of Blogger platform. However, as you’re here to know how to start a blog with Blogger platform, I’ll go into the topic. I’ve been blogging on Blogger platform for many years now and that experience helped me a lot in creating this Blogspot guide for newbies.
Why Newbie Bloggers Chose Blogger Platform?
There are many reason why one might chose a blogspot blog. One main reason is that it is completely free. As the upcoming bloggers will not have enough money to invest on web hosting services, Blogger will fulfill their needs free of cost. Read below a few how to guides on getting started with Blogger.com.
- How to Create a free Blogspot Blog?
- Design a new Blogger Template using Template Designer
- List of Free Blogger Templates
- How to Backup/Restore Blogger Templates?
- How to use Custom Domain on Blogger?
- List of Useful Blogger Gadgets
- How to SetUp Multi-Author Blog in Blogger.Com?
- How to Backup/Restore Blogger Posts?
- How to Add Static Pages to a Blogger blog?
- How to Purchase a Custom Domain through Blogger.com?
Blogger SEO Tips
SEO or Search Engine Optimization is a must for every blog to rank well in search engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing. Below are a few SEO tutorials to check out.
- How to SEO Optimize Title & Description Tags on a Blogspot blog?
- How to Create Robots.txt in Blogger?
- How to Add Meta Tags for Every Blogger Post?
- How to Generate Blogger Sitemap?
- How to Optimize Blogspot URLs for Better Rankings?
- How to Write SEO Friendly Content?
- How to Prevent Duplicate Content Issues?
- How to create a Custom 404 page on a Blogspot Blog?
- Show Related Posts in Blogger to Decrease Bounce Rate
Tracking and Conversions
- Add Google Analytics Tracking code to your blog
- Verify your blog in Google Webmaster Tools
- Create RSS feeds using FeedBurner
Social Media Optimization
Involve more on Social media sites to promote your site which helps in better visibility of your blog in Search engines. This is because of the fact that Search engines are now considering social media presence as one of the priority in ranking a website.
- How to Create a Facebook Fanpage for your Blog?
- How to Promote a Website on Facebook?
- How to Create a Google+ Brand Page for your Blog?
- Use Social Bookmarking sites to Generate Traffic to your blog
- How to Get more Followers on Twitter?
Make Money through Blogging
It’s a known fact that you can make money through Blogging. Unlike free wordpress.com blog, Blogger or blogspot blogs allow you to monetize your hardwork by displaying advertisements. There are several ways you can earn money online from a blog.
- Earn Money through Google Adsense
- Google Adsense Alternatives
- Make more money by Direct Ad sales
- Become an Affiliate & Earn Money
- Write Paid Reviews to Earn Money
Hope, I covered most of the basic part what a newbie Blogger might be looking for. If you’re looking for more advanced tutorials about Blogspot blogs, do check out the below resources.
- Blogger Tips & Tricks
- Free Blogger Templates
- Most Useful Blogger Gadgets
- Make Money Tips
- Facebook How-to Guide
- SEO Tricks
Incoming search terms:
- Blogger platform
- how to get free seo for blogger
- seo services blogspot
Share This Article
Get Free Email Alerts
And, Next Confirm Your Email Subcription