Affinity Ads Review: Best Adsense Alternative
Everyone knows that Google Adsense is #1 in the online advertising space to earn money through blogs. There are several alternatives to Google Adsense which may not replace Adsense but can be counted-in for adding additional income to your pocket and one among such alternative is the Affinity Ads.
Few Problems with Google Adsense
- It’s very difficult to get approved by Google Adsense. If you’re from India, China or Pakistan, then it’s like a big deal now-a-days.
- If approved, there are several ways you can get banned from Adsense such as click frauds, content duplications, piracy etc…
Affinity Ads Review
- Revenue Share: Unlike Adsense revenue share, Affinity gives 95% to their publisher which is awesome.
- eCPM: Affinity Ads eCPM is almost similar and sometimes higher than what Google serves.
- Ad Formats: Affinity has 4 different ad types – In Page, In Footer, In Image, Ad Cloud and In Text.
- Ad Cloud: Affinity displays a tag cloud widget with several tags and when someone clicks on that tag, a related ad is displayed to the visitor in the widget itself. This way, the Ad Cloud shows advertisements based on user’s choice, which is a very unique approach and it has high conversions too.
- In-Text: Relevant textual advertisements will be served based on the content on your webpage just like text link ads or Infolinks.
- In Footer: A large leaderboard is displayed at the base of a webpage i.e., the footer section.
- In Image: Advertisements are displayed inside the image at its footer. Ads will be served based on the image information (alt or title).
- In Page: These ads are similar to the Adsense ad formats (banners).
- In Margin: Relevant banner ads (skyscraper) are displayed along browser margins. (This is recently added)
Ad Cloud and In-text ads are enabled by default in the Affinity dashboard while the other ad types are to be opted.
- Loading Time: Although not fast like Adsense, they’re not taking much time to load.
- Payment: Adsense still issues payments through checks for publishers in several countries but Affinity offers two payment modes – PayPal and Direct bank transfer. BTW, if you’re a non-resident of US, you’ll need to fill out the W-8BEN Form to be eligible for receiving payments.
- Affinity Income Report : (Payment sent to PayPal)
How to Fill Out W-8BEN Form?
Link: Affinity Ads (No Affiliate Link)
Incoming search terms:
- affinity ads review
- affinity advertising review
- affinity vs adsense
- Affinity PPC ads review
Share This Article
Get Free Email Alerts
And, Next Confirm Your Email Subcription